Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kraftbomb and Lil Pudding

My friend Holly has a great blog and has been making the cutest little hand screen printed onsies, number bunting and posters (to name a few things!).  She has also been attending Kraftbomb in Auckland.


I got all inspired and thought I might make some illustrations and enter a stall.  Eeek.  After looking at what I've got in my archives I've definitely got a little bit of work to do to get some things together (and a brand?).  The applications for this month close today, so I think I might try and work on a few things this month and apply for June.  See how we go I guess.


Here's some little illustrations that I did while at Tec.    Some more portraits like these could be fun.  And maybe some that would be enjoyed by other Mum's in their wee ones' bedrooms...


I also found a few illustrations I made having fun with the idea of teaching kids interesting colour names


monobrow boy

chameleon girl





No comments:

Post a Comment